This past April there has been steady increase of buyer and seller activity in the Greater Vancouver housing market. The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV) has released their April Statistics report.
- Property Sales Totaled: 3,050 – an increase of 16.1% compared to April 2013
- Sales-to-Active Listings Ratio – 19.7%, this is the highest it has been since June 2011
- New Listings Totaled: 5,950 – an increase of 12.7% compared to March 2014
- Detached Properties: $956,700 – an increase of 4.7% compared to April 2013
- Apartment Properties: $375,500 – an increase of 2.6% compared to April 2013
- Attached Properties: $464,400 – an increase of 2.0% compared to April 2013
The President of REBGV, Ray Harris stated, “We saw steady increases in home seller and buyer activity in April, which is typically the case in the spring months. People often look to buy or sell their home this time of year as the school year draws to a close and the summer holiday season is still a few months away.”
To see the full REBGV April Statistics report, click here.
All statistics are from the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®)
If you have any questions regarding the above, please give us a call at 604-588-4466 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org