The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV) have released their November Statistics Report. The housing market in this area has continued to be steady.
The Key Stats:
- Residential property sales totaled 2,321 in November, a 37.7% increase from November 2012
- The sales-to-active ratio (the number of properties for sales divided by number of active listings) is at 16.6%
- Benchmark price for residential properties is currently $603,000
- Detached home sales totaled 926, an increase of 47.2% from November 2012, benchmark price is $924,800
- Apartment sales totaled 969, an increase of 29.2% from November 2012, benchmark price is $367,800
- Attached property sales totaled 426, an increase of 38.8% from November 2012, benchmark price is $458,000
*All statistics are from the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®)
Sandra Wyant, President of REBGV says, ““We’ve seen steady and consistent trends the Greater Vancouver housing market for much of this year. This year’s activity has resulted in gradual and modest increases in home prices of approximately one per cent over the last 12 months in the region.”
To view the full REBGV November Statistics report, click here.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please give us a call at 604-588-4466 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org