REBGV February Statistics
The February Statistics Report has been released by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV). The housing market of Greater Vancouver continues to perform steadiness as it follows historical averages.
- Total Sales (Residential Properties): 2,530, an increase from 40.8% from February 2013 and mirroring the 10-year sale average for the month of February, 2,547 (17 sales apart the two digits)
- Sales-to-Active Ratio: 18.9%, an increase of 4.9% from last month
- New Listings: 4,700, a decrease of 2.8% from February 2013 and a decrease of 12.1% from January
- Residential Properties: $609,100, an increase of 6.3% from February 2013
- Detached Properties: $932,900, an increase of 3.5% from February 2013
- Apartment Properties: $373,300 an increase of 3.6% from February 2013
Sandra Wyant, REBGV president said, “Home buyer demand picked up in February, which is consistent with typical seasonal patterns in our housing market. We typically see home buyers become more active in and around the spring months.”
“With the market continuing to perform at a steady, balanced pace, it’s important for home sellers to ensure their homes are priced correctly for today’s conditions.”
*All statistics are from the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®)
To view the entire REBGV February Statistics report, click here.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please give us a call at 604-588-4466 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org