It’s a strong summer for the Fraser Valley housing market as high demand continues throughout July. Below are the key stats and benchmark prices from the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) July Statistics report.
- Total Sales: 1,615 – an increase of 11% compared to July 2013
- New Listings: 2,724 – a decrease of 2% compared to July 2013
- Benchmark Price for Single Family Detached Home: $538,000 – an increase of 3% compared to July 2013
- Benchmark Price for Townhouses: $298,500 – an increase of 0.2% compared to July 2013
- Benchmark Price for Apartments: $194,700 – an decrease of 3.6% compared to July 2013
The President of the FVREB, Ray Werger, states, “July’s steady activity is a continuation of what we’ve been seeing all year. Our market has fully recovered from last year’s slump and has returned to what we typically see in the Fraser Valley, which is steady, consistent market.”
Prices have continued to remain relatively steady this past year as demand increases. The Fraser Valley housing market enters August with positive sights.
To view of the full FVREB July Statistics report, click here.
If you have any questions regarding the report, please give us a call us 604-588-4466 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org